Commonwealth Towers is a new 43-storey condo development just a stone-throw away from Queenstown MRT station in District 3.
Commonwealth Towers consists of 2-towers with 845 residential units and various unit mixes of 1-bedroom to 4-bedroom apartments. It has a wide range of unit types suitable for investment or own occupation. The two high-rise towers are clad with metallic bronze facade that truly radiate the skylines of Commonwealth.
This coveted location is near to renowened and reputaable schools like Gan Eng Seng Primary School, Crescent Girls' School, NUS, Insead and more.
Queenstown and Dawson precinct is earmarked to be redeveloped into the next iconic town with upcoming rejuvenation plans and array of amenities.
The is the city-edge living with Queenstown MRT right at your door step. Being centrally located, getting to anywhere from here is simply a breeze by bus, car or MRT ride.
- 3 minutes drive to IKEA Alexandra, Anchorpoint Mall, Queensway Shopping Centre, Alexandra Central
- 6 minutes drive to Orchard Road Shopping Belt
- 6 minutes drive to The Star Vista, One-North Business Park, Fusionpolis, Biopolis, Mediapolis
- 6 minutes drive to NUS, Insead
- 6 minutes drive to Dempsey Hill, Rochester Park, Holland Village
- 8 minutes drive NUH, Science Parks
- 9 minutes drive to CBD
- 9 minutes drive to Marina Bay Sands
There's' never a dull moment in Commonwealth Towers condo with 2 communal decks and 4 sky terraces to offer more than 50 type of facilities for all your recreational and entertainment needs. Heighten your enjoyment when you ascend to the level 34 Sky Terrace where you will enjoy the panoramic view of the city and the lush Southern Ridges right from your condominium. Please refer to the sitemap for more detail of the facilities.
Premium fittings and sanitary ware are provided for all units. Sophisticated kitchen appliances from De Dietrich and Brandt oven, fridge, washer/dryer are provided for you home. This is where form meets function.
Discover the secrets of sweet dream in your private chamber that is well-designed and comfortably sized to relax your body, mind and soul.
Every unit is designed with functional layout with sizeable bedroom to fit Queen size bed and hotel style L-shaped mirror for bathroom.
Whether you are an investor or for own stay, Commonwealth Towers is the ideal condominium development just right for you.
Register your interest here for your Special Preview Discount promotion.
|Developer||Wealthall Development Pte Ltd|
|Development Type||High-Rise Condominium|
|Total No of Units||845 units|
|No of Storey||43 storey|
|No of Towers||2 towers|
Size (sq ft)
# of Units
|3-Bedroom with yard||1033-1076||120|
|4-Bedroom with yard||1302||38|
- Queenstown MRT station, EW19
- PIE, AYE
- Gan Eng Seng Primary School
- Queenstown Primary School
- Fairfield Methodist Primary School
- ACS Independent School
- Gan Eng Seng School
- Crescent Girls School
- Queenstown Sec School
- Henderson Sec School
- Global Indian INternational School
- ISS International School
- Singapore Polytechnic
- Alexandra Central
- Mei Chin Road Market
- ABC Brickworks Food Centre
- Alexandra Village Food Centre
- One North
- Located in desired City Edge location in the Central Region
- Retail shops, eateries & restaurants, groceries stores, public library within easy access
- Commonwealth MRT station at your doorstep and short drive to expressways
- Iconic 43-storey landmark
- Minutes to the CBD and Orchard Road via MRT ride or drive
- Fitted with top brand and stylish interior fittings and appliances
- Over 50 types of facilities provided for your enjoyment and entertainment
- Wide range of 1,2,3,4-bedroom unit mixes for your selection
- Reputable developers with excellent track records
- Commonwealth Towers offers good capital gain prospect.