Appended below are the private enbloc deals done in 2017 updated till 20 Dec 2017. Major property developers in Singapore have been acquiring private land sites via the buoyant collective sales from private property owners. Some sites have multiple developers bid during the enbloc sales tender. With such bullish land bid and sale volume, it is not inconceivable to deduce that 2018 will continue to see property price to continue to rise in our inflation moderated and growing economy. At the same time, existing stocks in the new condo market is selling out very fast as many buyers see value in the current stocks amidst a growing Singapore property market.
Other property news
- A Sentosa Cove Bungalow sets new price benchmark.
- Developer Sales Soar In Mar 2017
- Buyers still purchase property in the lunar 7th month
- Record Sales For Super Penthouse
- Singapore is 2nd Most Affordable Among Major Housing Markets
- Hongkong Land Partner With IOI For Central Boulevard Site
- Mass market homes selling well despite fall in private home sales
- Serangoon North Land Site Top Bidder