Kent Ridge Hill Residences
Kent Ridge Hill Residences is a new low density residences near to Pasir Panjang MRT.
Kent Ridge Hill Residences consists of 498 condominium apartments with various unit mixes of 1 to 3-bedroom apartments and 3+Study to 5-bedroom penthouses on a spacious site of 319,493 sqft. It also comprises 4 to 5-bedroom Strata landed units suitable for families and investors as well.
Kent Ridge Hill Residences is designed to harmonise and be one with its unique hillside location. It is deliberate kept low-rise to respect its natural surroundings and preserve its exclusivity.
Just minutes to the Central Business District, yet worlds away. Residents in this South Buona Vista locale have long loved its peaceful and close-knit community ambience. In its vicinity are quaint eateries, cafes and shops for essentials. Meanwhile the lifestyle enclaves of Holland Village, Rochester Park, Sentosa and Dempsey Hill are a stone's throw away.
All the conveniences are just a short walk or drive away from Kent Ridge Hill Residences.
It is near and offers direct access to Kent Ridge Park which is one of the rare parks that offers history, fitness, sightseeing, relaxation and activities in one tranquil destination. It is truly a gem, with something for everyone, while still retaining its natural tranquillity.
- Nature Pond - There are 2 ponds within the Kent Ridge Park. Explore the banks of the ponds and discover the rich biodiversity of flora and fauna that include fish, turtles and dragonfiles.
- Canopy Walk - Take a walk among the treetops and experience nature on another level. Up here, you might be able to spot some rare birds and plants.
- Bird Watching - Bird-watchers can revel in spotting the multiple varieties of birds that call this park home. Photographers would also enjoy taking pictures of the birds in their beautiful natural habitat.
- Mountain Bike Trail - Kent Ridge Park is one of the few parks with a mountain bike trail. This is a challenging trail, ideal for experienced riders.
With over 1,000ha of prime land, the Greater Southern Waterfront will stretch from Marina South and Tanjong Pagar to Pasir Panjang. The master plan has already been set in motion with the move of Tanjong Pagar Terminal, way ahead of schedule. This would allow for more time to plan and perfect the vision of the Greater Southern Waterfront.
Six ideas have been proposed to take the way we live to a whole new level. They will also take into account Singapore's direction towards an environmentally-friendly society and one that is future-ready. They will serve to lay the groundwork for what will be Singapore's model waterfront precinct for the world.
- More new waterfront districts. The seafront districts of Tanjong Pagar and Pasir Panjang could be home to unique lifestyle concepts that will capitalise on their waterfront location.
- More nature and recreation spots. More parks and gardens will be planned to strengthen Singapore's "City In A Garden" status. New green eco-corridors could connect the major nature recreational areas to new and existing ones.
- More room for the CBD. The present CBD, Marina Bay and its surrounding areas could be expanded into the Greater Southern Waterfront. Marina South is already an expansion of the Raffles Place financial centre. This could be further growth to bring work places closer to home.
- More ways to maximise water resources. Marina Bay and its reservoir are some of Singapore's most well-known leisure and recreation destinations. A new reservoir could be planned for the Greater Southern Waterfront and could well be the next recreational hotspot. Thoughtfully planned canals could also work with the environment, while enhancing the new city with natural aesthetic.
- More opportunities to be closer to the water. The South-West has one of Singapore's most scenic views of the sea. To take advantage of this, a continuous 30km waterfront promenade could be built to link Labrador Park, Harbourfront, Marina South and Gardens by the Bay.
- More vibrancy and life. Existing parks could be extended to encourage people to jog, stroll, cycle and simply enjoy more of the outdoors. More car-free pedestrian boulevards could be planned for a more colourful and vibrant street life.
The business parks and research centre of One-North, Mapletree Business City, Singapore Science Parks, Alexandra Commercial Cluster and the Central Business District are within close proximity.
Alexandra Commercial Cluster
< Science Parks
Kent Ridge Hill Residences is within walking distance to Pasir Panjang MRT along the Circle Line. The 4km Circle Line 6 (CCL6) will close the loop for the Circle Line by connecting Harbourfront station to the Marina Bay station. When the three CCL6 stations of Keppel, Cantonment and Prince Edward are completed by 2025, the Circle Line will have a total of 33 stations including 12 interchange stations that will connect the residents at Kent Ridge Hill Residences to any part of Singapore effortlessly.
- Minutes walk to Pasir Panjang MRT (CC26)
- AYE, MCE, West Coast Highway
Kent Ridge Hill Residences is near to prestigious educational institutions like the National University of Singapore, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and International Schools. All adding to the appeal of this charming location.
- Nan Hua Primary
- Gan Eng Seng Primary
- CHIJ St Theresa's Convent
- Anglo-Chinese Independent
- NUS High School
- Fairfield Secondary School
- Japanese School
- United World College
- National University of Singapore
Register your interest here for your Special Preview Discount promotion.
Kent Ridge Hill Residences is designed by renowned ADDP Architects and the landscaping is by Ecoplan Asia Pte Ltd. Myriad water features replicate the effect of cascading waterfalls flowing from the undulating landscape. The experience is just as alluring as the modern luxury lifestyle one can expect from a quality residential development.
Unparalleled qualities and comfort seemingly greet you everywhere you turn within the premises. Here you have the freedom to immerse your mind and body in complete relaxation, in total serenity. With a comprehensive range of facilities including 1 tennis court, achieving personal fitness goals is now within reach.
Please refer to Kent Ridge Hill Residences Sitemap for more details about the facilities and siteplan.
The uniqueness extends to even the most private of spaces, so you can even find comfort and joy when you are just being you. The same high standards of design and crafting runs through even to the kitchens and bathrooms with top brands appliances and fittings for every unit.
Porcelain tiles are provided in the Living, Dining, Study, Kitchen, bathroom. Teak parquet is fitted in the bedrooms. The sanitary fittings are by Grohe. Cooker hood, Hob are by Bosch.
Please refer to Kent Ridge Hill Residences Floor Plans for more details about the various unit types and the layouts.
The Smart Home System creates outstanding living spaces that combine timeless sensibilities with contemporary desire. You will be provided with :
- 1 no. of Yale digital locket
- 1 no. of Smart Gateway with camera
- 1 no. of Camera doorbell
- 1 no. of Voice assistance control
- 2 nos. of smart aircon control modules
- 1 no. of keyless letter box
The developer will be launching this residential project at attractive prices * :
- 1-Bedroom : From $778k
- 1B+Study : From $886k
- 2-Bedroom : From $1.09m
- 3-Bedroom : From $1.58m
- Penthouse : From $2.378m
- Strata Landed : From $2.62m
* Subject to changes and availability
Estimated more than 35,000 potential tenants
Whether you are an investor or for your own occupation, Kent Ridge Hill Residences provides the desirable Greater Southern Waterfront address for good return on investment.
Register your interest here for Developer's Special Discount promotion.
|Developer||Oxley Spinel Pte Ltd|
|Development Type||Condominium + Strata Landed|
|Address||50, South Buona Vista Road|
|Site Area||319,453 sqft (approximate)|
|Total No of Units||498 condo units, 50 strata landed|
|No of Car Park Lots||548 + 5 Handicap accessible lots|
|No of Storey||5 storey|
|No of Towers||11 block|
|Expected TOP||Not later than 31 Dec 2024|
Size (sq ft)
# of Units
|1-Bedroom||474 - 603||125|
|1B + Study||517 - 646||51|
|2-Bedroom||646 - 743||64|
|2B Premium||786 - 904||52|
|2B + Study||743 - 892||87|
|3-Bedroom||883 - 958||51|
|3B Premium||1044 - 1661||40|
|3+S Penthouse||1421 - 1604||06|
|4B Penthouse||1518 - 1927||12|
|5B Penthouse||1776 - 1787||10|
|4B Strata Landed||1808||36|
|5B Strata Landed||2067||14|
- Located in serene residential District 5 with growth potential
- Low density development with large land site
- Excellent Feng Shui Ever - by a hill, front facing the sea
- Near to Pasir Panjang MRT station and short drive to expressways
- Within the upcoming Southern Gateway of Asia
- Close proximity to business hubs
- Good investment for rental : Sought after by tenants
- Right unit mixes : 1 & 1+Study for singles. 2 to 3-bedroom, Penthouses and strata landed for families.
- Private access to Kent Ridge Park
- Minutes drive to shopping, dining and entertainment
- Minutes to Business Hubs
- Quality Finishes - 800 x 800mm porcelain tiles for living/dining; timber flooring for bedrooms; quartz countertop for kitchen table top
- Quality Appliances - Bosh, Grohe & Electrolux
- Fully Efficient Layouts with no wasted space; like planter boxes/bay windows
- Communal facilities provided for your enjoyment and entertainment
- International schools including United World College, Nexus International, Tanglin Trust, Japanese School
- Established schools include ACS (Independent), Fairfield Methodist School, Nan Hua Primary School.
- Tranquil living in a private property residential enclave
- Strategically located within the Greater Southern Waterfront
- Smart Home System provided
- Probably be the last chance to own a new home from $778k as there will be a shortage of smaller new unit in the future.
- Kent Ridge Hill Residences offers good capital gain prospect.