Martin Modern is a new luxurious condo near to Great World MRT station in District 9.
Martin Modern consists of 450 prime residential units and various unit mixes of 2 bedroom to 4 bedrooms apartments in two 30-storey towers. The units come with views of the gardens, the city or the Singapore River. It sits on a large 1.6 hectare land site.
This prestigious development is designed by ipli Architects and ADDP Architects. The units are designed as well-proportional, functional spaces complete with very high quality finishes and fittings. Over 80% of the land area will be set aside for a botanic garden and an arboretum of native trees and vegetation.
The developer is GuocoLand Limited, a public listed company listed on the Singapore Exchange, is an award-winning developer whose developments are distinguished by quality, innovative designs and concepts.
Their award winning residential projects include :
- Goodwood Residences - FIABCI Singapore Property Awards 2015
- World Architecture News Asia Awards 2015
- BEI Asia Green Building Awards 2014
- SG Landscape Architecture Awards 2013
- Leedon Residences - South East Asia Property Awards 2015
- Wallich Residence @ Tanjong Pagar Centre - Singapore Tallest Landmark in CBD - Winner of 2014, World Architecture News
The Martin Modern condominium is located in District 9 surrounded by Kim Seng Road, Orchard Road, River Valley, Killiney and Robertson Quay. It is situated within the posh residential enclave of Robertson Quay, a hip lifestyle destination with trendy wine bars, restaurant, cafes and retail shops.
The Art Houses include Singapore Tyler Print Institute and TheatreWorks. The nearby schools include River Valley Primary School, Singapore Management University, School of the Arts Singapore and other international schools.
The popular F&B outlets include Superloco, P.S. Cafe, Common Man Cafe. The nearby new developments include The Warehouse Hotel, M Social, Intercontinental Robertson Quay and Quayside.
The Kim Seng precinct which is within the River Valley Belt comprises of hotels, shopping centres, offices and residences that enhance the buzz and the desirability of this location. Orchard Road is Asia's renowned shopping street for fashion, specialist stores and loads of other lifestyle choices.
The Civic District is home to important institutions like the Parliament House, the City Hall Building and the former Supreme Court near to the CBD that houses Singapore's business and financial hub.
Robertson Quay is a unique tranquil yet hip precinct right beside the Singapore River. It has an eclectic mix of international restaurants, wine bars, arts houses, cafes and luxurious residences. It is a perfect place for dining experience by the River and happening evening to chill out with friends.
It is near to the upcoming Great World MRT station along the Thomson-East Coast Line, Somerset MRT station and the upcoming Fort Canning MRT station along the Downtown Line.
Commuting to the Marina Bay Financial Centre and Raffles Place CBD is simply a breeze using the Downtown Line. It draws a diversity of individuals who enjoy the urban lifestyle for a high quality live-work-play environment.
Being located in the convenient spot in District 9, Martin Modern is accessible :
- By Foot
- 2 min to River Valley Primary School
- 5 min to Great World MRT station via Kim Seng Park
- 15 min to Fort Canning MRT station
- 15 min to Somerset MRT station
- By Cycle
- 2 min to Singapore River Promenade
- 20 min to Gardens by the Bay
- 67 min to East Coast Park
- By MRT - Thomson East-Coast Line
- 2 stops to Outram Park
- 4 stops to Shenton Way
- 5 stops to Garden by the Bay to East Coast Park
- 3 stops to Downtown
- 6 stops to Bugis
- By Car
- 3 min to CTE
- 7 min to MCE
- 5 min to Central Business District
- 6 min to Nicoll Highway
- By River Taxi
- Kim Seng -> Havelock -> Fort Canning -> Raffles Place -> Clifford Pier
- From start to end : 25 min
Martin Modern is designed to be timeless with pockets of delight and above all are enjoyed by residents for years and years to come.
In order to heighten the sense of luxury and grandeur, the development is given an identity that juxtaposes the rawness of materials with the sophistication of design.
The iconic towers of your beautiful abode call you into a world where your mind is at peace and your heart full of joy.
Spend your free time and weekend to bond with loved ones over fun sporting activities or at delicious dining outlets. Shop to your heart’s content at nearby shops or simply chill out with a drink at the nearby eateries that dot the neighbourhood.
Bespoke recreational facilities are provided together with concierge services by GuocoLand to offer the residents a feeling of plush and relaxed resort within the city centre.
Martin Modern is designed with unique botanic garden landscape concept with an arboretum of native trees and vegetation. Fifteen different spaces with various concepts like a party lawn, a forest trail, rain gardens and a maze among others as well as two roof top gardens.
Refer to the Martin Modern Sitemap to learn more about the facilities.
Only the finest quality finishing will be provided in Martin Modern. Top brands leave their mark in your elegant apartments, giving that ultimate luxurious feel that one desires.
This luxurious development will appeal to :
- The Families who like the neighbourhood due to its prime location and reputable schools;
- The Artists that appreciate fine arts, architecture and likes living in a trendy locale with interesting range of facilities;
- The New Rich with recent wealth establishment who desired the tranquil yet hip neighbourhood;
- The Savvy Investors looking to invest as this area is popular among expatriates.
Refer to the Martin Modern Floor Plans to learn more about the various floor plans.
Whether you are an investor or for own stay, Martin Modern will provides the right address with good return on investment for you.
Register your interest here for Developer's Special Discount promotion.
171,535 sqft (approximate)
Total No of Units
No of Storey
No of Towers
Not later than 31 Dec 2021
# of Units
|2-Bedroom||764 sq ft||150|
|2-Bedroom + Study||872 sq ft||90|
|3-Bedroom||1012 sq ft||90|
|3-Bedroom Premium||1421 sq ft||60|
|4-Bedroom||1798 sq ft||60|
- 2-Bedroom from $1.803m
- 2 + Study from $2.052m
- 4-Bedroom from $3.999m
- Great World MRT station
- Somerset MRT, Fort Canning MRT stations
- CTE, ECP
- River Valley Primary Sch
- Anglo Chinese Junior
- St Margaret's Primary Sch
- ISS International Sch
- Raffles Girls' School
- Crescent Girls' School
- Anglo Chinese School
- Lasalle College of the Arts
- ISS International School
- Great World City
- Robertson Walk
- Ion Orchard
- The Paragon
- Ngee Ann City
- Plaza Singapura
- Raffles City Tower
- Bugis Junction
- Suntec City Mall
- Singapore Repertory Theatre
- Singapore Philatelic Museum
- National Gallery Singapore
- Peranakan Museum
- National Museum
- Singapore Art Museum
- Asian Civilisations Museum
- Victoria Theatre
- UE Square
- Raffles Place CBD
- Tanjong Pagar Centre
- Marina Bay Financial Centre
- The South Beach
- Esplanade, Theatres On The Bay
- National Design Centre
- Marina Bay Sands
- Located in convenient district 9.
- Situated at hip Robertson Quay, near to Singapore River lifestyle corridor and Orchard Road.
- Retail shops, eateries & restaurants, groceries stores in close proximity
- Walking distance to 3 MRT stations and short drive to expressways
- Near to schools, Civic District and parks.
- Good investment for rental : Sought after by tenants
- Right unit mixes : 2 bedrooms for singles, couples & executives, 3 & 4 bedrooms for families
- Provided with contemporary, branded and stylish interior fixtures and fittings
- Communal facilities provided for your enjoyment and entertainment
- Martin Modern offers good capital gain prospect.