Principal Gardens is a new condo development near to the Redhill MRT station.
The Principal Garden by UOL at Prince Charles Crescent is designed as a Garden Living concept high rise condominium. It is located in the quiet residential enclave along the Alexandra Canal, near to the embassy district. It reflects a new residential architecture that maximise un-built space amidst the urban Singapore. The park connector leads to Clarke Quay and Marina Barage.
It is located in the prestigious low-rise residential enclave where your neighbours are Good Class Bungalows, embassies in the Tanglin residential enclave thus providing you with panoramic views of the surroundings all the way to Orchard Road.
The nearby low-rise landed GCB properties and embassies ; Orchard Road, Singapore Botanic Gardens and Bukit Timah to the north; the CBD to the East; Alexandra Canal that lead to the Marina Reservoir to the south - provides you with panoramic views that extend far beyond its physical boundaries.
When the city and the CBD is just a short distance away, you are practically only minutes away from everywhere that matter. This is the elegant and endearing lifestyle that you deserve.
This prime condominium is just - Door step to the Alexandra Park Connector - 9 minutes walk to the Redhill MRT Station. - 3 minutes walk to the Alexandra Primary School - 6 minutes walk to the Crescent Girls' School - 3 minutes drive to the Tiong Bahru Market - 6 minutes drive to the Singapore Botanic Garden - 8 minutes drive to the Orchard Road - 10 minutes drive to the CBD
Principal Gardens consists of 4 residential towers units and various unit mixes of 1-bedroom to 5-bedrooms apartments and 2-bedroom/3-bedroom Dual-key apartments. The residential towers and facilities occupy less than 20% of the condominium's total land site. The remaining 80% of the land site comprises of lush landscaped gardens, outdoor grounds, sweeping lawns, pools and water features that maximises the outdoor space to create a "Living In A Garden" just for the deserving residents.
The condominium is designed with Exclusive element such that the ground level is raised at 4m above the road level. The residential unit starts from the 2nd floor which is further raised up to 11m. The towers are tilted at about 20% and staggered from other towers. This is allowed the units in the development to enjoy views from the apartment unit.
Only the finest quality appliances and fittings are provided for the Principal Gardens that defined the elegant interiors of each beautiful home. Top brands donned this elegantly-designed apartments, providing you with the ultmost that ultimate prestige that will be envy of many.
There are many state-of-art facilities provided within this condominium for your family's endless indulgence. Be it socialising in the clubhouse, working out in the gym, enjoying a good time with your kids in the pools or relax at the sky terrace, you will simply adore place as a home that provide infinite pleasures.
Whether you are an investor or for own stay, Principal Gardens will provides the right address for good return on investment.
Register your interest here for your Special Preview Discount promotion.
|Developer||UOL & Kheng Leong Property Group|
|Address||Prince Charles Crescent|
|Site Area||268,715 sqft (approximate)|
|Total No of Units||663 units|
|No of Storey||24 storey|
|No of Towers||4 blocks|
Size (sq ft)
# of Units
|2-Bedroom Dual Key||861||42|
|3-Bedroom Dual Key||1195||23|
|4-Bedroom Dual-key||947 – 990||46|
|4-Bedroom + 1||2002||03|
- Redhill MRT station
- PIE, AYE, ECP
- Alexandra Primary School
- Crescent Girls' Sch
- National University Of Singapore
- Orchard Road
- Valley Point
- Tiong Bahru Plaza
- Redhill Market
- Tiong Bahru Market
- Dempsey Hill
- Alexandra Park Connector
- Botanic Gardens
- Located in convenient city fringe
- Retail shops, eateries & restaurants, groceries stores in close proximity
- Walking distance to Redhill MRT station and short drive to main expressways
- Good investment for rental : Sought after by tenants
- Right unit mixes : 1 to 2 bedrooms for singles, couples & executives, 3, 4 & 5 bedrooms for families
- Provided with contemporary, branded and stylish interior fixtures and fittings
- Communal facilities provided for your enjoyment and entertainment
- Developed by established UOL
- Principal Gardens offers good capital gain prospect.