Source : SPH After a 1.3% price increase in Oct 2017 over the previous month, Singapore private condominium resale prices for every region covering the city centre, city fringe and suburbs posted another 0.5% increase in November again. The year-on-year price increase is even more impressive registering a gain of 7.1% for Core Central Region, 7.3% for Rest of Central Region and 5% for Outside Central Region. On a year-to-date basis, the condo resale market is up by 5%. Not only that, the condo resale transactions was bumped up to 1,475 units which is a 0.9% increment over Oct 2017 transaction volume. This is a clear indication of the current buyers’ confidence in the property market. It also reflect that support for new condo launches will be healthy as the market recovery since the middle of this year carrying on its growth trajectory.
Other property news
- Private resale property prices increase in March 2011
- Singapore property capital prefers home turf now
- Successful collective sales for Jade Towers.
- Novel marketing strategy from a Punggol project
- Fancy a free stay for half a year in a condominium ?
- Reserved land parcel in Farrer Road for public tender sale.
- Still good sales for good class bungalows
- Tender sale for an URA mixed-use site at Potong Pasir