Royal Wharf is a new waterfront residential development in London.
With approximately 500m of direct south facing river frontage, Royal Wharf offers high-quality waterside living with stunning panoramic views in the Newham borough of London. It has a new vibrant high street connecting parks and squares.
There are stunning apartment buildings offering unrivaled views of the Thames, terraced mansion blocks offering generous family sized apartments and a range of townhouses with private gardens.
This development consist of 3,385 homes in total, a beautiful riverside walkway, new streets, connecting parks and squares as well as new apartment buildings with views of the River Thames, a new school, shops, offices and riverside restaurants, catering for a population that is estimated to reach 10,000 by completion.
London's centre of gravity has been moving east since the transformation of Canary Wharf into one of Europe's most important business districts plus the success of the 2012 Olympics. Canary Wharf on the reclaimed London docks is the biggest employer of bankers in Europe as well as East London's De Facto City Centre. The legacy of the 2012 Olympics was to further transform and regenerate East London with the new Olympic Park a central focal point for a swathe of city including among other things, Europe's largest urban shopping centre in the form of Westfield which occupies almost two million square feet and incorporates a seventeen-screen cinema, a host of anchor tenants and 370 more shops and restaurants.
It has excellent transport links into the heart of London via the Docklands Light Railway, a new Crossrail station by 2018 and international connections from London City Airport and boat links from a proposed new pier.
London's only cross-river cable car offers a breathtaking journey to and from the O2 Arena and Greenwich peninsula.
DLR, Underground and Rail Services offer speedy access to central London. Travel the river in style with Thames clipper riverboat services.
Royal Wharf's excellent range of transport links offer the chance to get around not only by rail and underground but also boat and cable car, meaning all of London is close to hand.
The Mayor, recently announced details of a GBP1 billion deal to transform London's historic docklands into the capital's next business district, forging new trade links with China and other economies in the Asia-pacific regions and securing billions of pounds of inward investment in the UK economy. The 35 acre site will be developed by ABP China and will see the creation of 2.5 million square feet of office space in total.
This deal will deliver around 20,000 full-time jobs and boosting local employment in Newham by 30%. When completed the site will become London's third business district and is estimated to bring in GBP6 billion to the UK economy. This will be the platform for financial, high tech and knowledge driven industries looking to establish and drive forward their business in UK and European markets.
Entering Royal Wharf from the local DRL station at Pontoon Dock, you will immediately arrive at Sovereign Place, the local market square, a bustling piazza replete with retail and restaurants.
Experience al-fresco eating and drinking amid a swathe of wonderful views and vantage points, the vision provides exclusive facilitates including a modern gymnasium d a brand new on-site school catering for 460 pupils.
Whether you are an investor or for own stay, Royal Wharf will provides the right address for good return on investment.
Register your interest here for Developer's Special Discount promotion.
|Developer||Oxley Holdings & Ballymore Group|
|Total No Of Units||811|
|Expected TOP||Summer 2016|
Size (sq ft)
# of Units
- Pontoon Dock DLR Station at Door Step
- Cross Rail Tube Station
- Located in convenient regeneration zone in the London Borough of Newham
- Retail shops, eateries & restaurants, groceries stores within & in close proximity
- Walking distance to Cross Rail Tube & DLR station at door step
- Good investment for rental : Sought after by tenants
- Right unit mixes : Studio, 1 to 2 bedrooms for singles, couples & executives, 3 bedrooms for families
- Lovely Balconies come FREE
- 999 years
- Developed by 2 TOP developers, Oxley Holdings & UK Ballymore Group
- New Vibrant 24/7 Township of future population of 10,000 residents
- 3385 Cosy Nice homes, Gyms, School, Parks, Supermkt, Shops, Offices and more
- Stunning River & Park Views
- No ABSD, NO SSD
- Easy Deferred Payment (only 25% till completion)
- Easy Loan Package
- Provided with contemporary, branded and stylish interior fixtures and fittings
- Communal facilities provided for your enjoyment and entertainment
- Royal Wharf offers good capital gain prospect with many future business developments