Source : SPH According to the most recent rankings by ECA International, Singapore has dropped out of the top 20 most expensive cities for expats. There are 26 Asian cities, 4 European cities and 3 US cities that made it into the Top 50 list. Chinese cities claim 14 spots among this Top 50 list. However, Singapore has kept its 9th position as the expensive cities in the Asia-Pacific region for expatriate livings. Living costs not included in the survey include housing rental, utility bills, school fees and car purchases as these items are normally compensated in expatriate’s remuneration packages.
Other property news
- The Strata-shop sector has achieved good sales last year.
- DC Rises Amid Active Enbloc Sales
- 2017 YTD GLS and Enbloc land sites prices and undervalued projects
- Singapore Property Market Recovery Signals
- Home Rentals 3 Months
- Expats have a liking for Parkway Parade condo enclave
- Investment Property Sales Volume Increased Quarter On Quarter
- Price rebounded in 2nd Quarter of 2012