Source : SPH According to the most recent rankings by ECA International, Singapore has dropped out of the top 20 most expensive cities for expats. There are 26 Asian cities, 4 European cities and 3 US cities that made it into the Top 50 list. Chinese cities claim 14 spots among this Top 50 list. However, Singapore has kept its 9th position as the expensive cities in the Asia-Pacific region for expatriate livings. Living costs not included in the survey include housing rental, utility bills, school fees and car purchases as these items are normally compensated in expatriate’s remuneration packages.
Other property news
- Sun Rosier Enbloc Sale
- New CBD options offer flexibility in medium to long-term
- IOI Properties picked co-developer for Central Boulevard
- Tampines Court Enbloc
- New Land Plots For Sale
- Robust bid for Upper Thomson land site
- Strong bids received for white site near Novena MRT
- Moody said Singapore is resilient to global shocks.