Source : SPH According to the most recent rankings by ECA International, Singapore has dropped out of the top 20 most expensive cities for expats. There are 26 Asian cities, 4 European cities and 3 US cities that made it into the Top 50 list. Chinese cities claim 14 spots among this Top 50 list. However, Singapore has kept its 9th position as the expensive cities in the Asia-Pacific region for expatriate livings. Living costs not included in the survey include housing rental, utility bills, school fees and car purchases as these items are normally compensated in expatriate’s remuneration packages.
Other property news
- Median Price for HUDC flats is above $1m
- Singapore Home Prices Seen Reversing
- Bullish $75.8m Bid For Landed Housing Site
- Over 40km of cycling paths to be built in next five years
- Singapore Property Market Recovery Signals
- Guocoland launching Martin Modern soon
- New Benchmark Resale Price For Shunfu Road HUDC
- City Fringe Balestier getting popular with buyers.