Source : SPH According to the most recent rankings by ECA International, Singapore has dropped out of the top 20 most expensive cities for expats. There are 26 Asian cities, 4 European cities and 3 US cities that made it into the Top 50 list. Chinese cities claim 14 spots among this Top 50 list. However, Singapore has kept its 9th position as the expensive cities in the Asia-Pacific region for expatriate livings. Living costs not included in the survey include housing rental, utility bills, school fees and car purchases as these items are normally compensated in expatriate’s remuneration packages.
Other property news
- Redas proposed extension of 2-years sales period after TOP
- Qualifying Certificate issue for developers with foreign ownership
- Resale non-landed property rises 1.9% in Nov 2012
- Iskandar – Mutual Beneficial project
- Record Sales For Super Penthouse
- New Vigour In Singapore Property Market
- Successful collective sales for Jade Towers.
- Higher Land Bids In H1 2017