In 15 years’ time, nine in 10 Singaporeans will be just a 10-minute walk away from a park. This enhanced City in a Garden vision was unveiled in the Draft Master Plan, which shows 1,000ha more parks and park connectors across the island. The expansion is an almost 13 per cent increase over the existing 7,800ha. This is part of a “conscious and deliberate effort” to protect natural spaces and increase ecological resilience, said Minister for National Development Lawrence Wong at the launch of the Draft Master Plan.
Other property news
- Fancy a free stay for half a year in a condominium ?
- CPF Usage For Leasehold Property
- Novel marketing strategy from a Punggol project
- Freehold Villa Des Flores for enbloc sales
- Continuous uptrend in prices for industrial property sector
- Mass market homes selling well despite fall in private home sales
- Iskandar – Mutual Beneficial project
- Greater Southern Waterfront development will start in 5-10 years