The Crest is a new full-facility condo development by Wing Tai JV near to Redhill MRT station.
The Crest consists of 496 residential condo units and various unit mixes of 1 bedroom to 5 bedrooms apartments. Reside in a good estate and the good resides in you.
The prestigious full facility condominium is jointly developed by Wing Tai Land, Metro Australia Holdings Pte Ltd and Maxdin Pte Ltd. The Architects is the awarding wining architect Toyo Ito & Associates, Architects.
It consists of three 23-storey towers namely The Towers by the Meadow and four 5-storey blocks known as the Island Villas. The Towers by the Meadow soar elegantly to offer spectacular views.
The Crest condominium is designed such that every curve captures wind and lights from multiple directions for an elevated lifestyle.
The Crest condo at Prince Charles is located in the tranquil Jervois precinct fronting the Good-Class bungalows of the Chatsworth and Bishopsgate estates. It is nestled in a truly private estate right in the heart of four exciting corridors.
Head north to the shopping haven of Orchard Road or south to the great outdoors at the waterfront and the Southern Ridge. In the east is the Central Business District while biomedical, infocomm and media hubs like in the west along with renowned educational institutions.
The nearby Alexandra Linear Park Connector leading to the Singapore River takes you all the way to Boat Quay, past River Valley, Robertson Quay and Clarke Quay while the adjacent Henderson Park Connector links you to the Southern Ridges.
These seamless nature and urban arteries mean that you will enjoy a languid after dinner stroll or a round-island weekend cycling expeditions and many more.
As it is conveniently located near to employment hub, a steady supply of ready tenants are provided for investors of The Crest. It is near to Fusionpolis, One North, Leng Kee Car showroom, PSA, Central Business District, Resort World Sentosa, Orchard Road, Marina Bay Waterfront Centre, National University Hospital, National University of Singapore, Science Parks and many embassies.
The architecture symbolizes a growing life that promotes an open living environment to enjoy light and wind. The Floor plates are fractal in plan rather than a simple rectilinear box to capture natural resources such as light and wind from multiple directions at the same time creates a variety of view.
Surrounding pond, in an island setting, the development is divided into 2 zones - The Active Zone and The Tranquil Zone. The Active Zone in the South comprises of 3 high rise Towers by the Meadows offering spectacular views of the surrounding skylines. The Tranquil Zone comprises of low-rise buildings in the North that interconnect with the water and greenery.
The design strategy was to create a natural garden setting with a network of pathways that connect you across 3 distinctive landscape zones, each with its own distinctive character that complements its use and facility.
- Bio Lagoon - A large water body that comprises of a lap pool, children's pool, lagoon/leisure pool, reflecting pools and a biological pond that branches out into a meandering rocky swale. A Pavilion sits in the middle.
- River Meadow - A garden with a variety of flowering plants that create a striking flowering border. Yellow Frame Trees flank the two ends of the River Meadow Garden. Within this River Meadow zone are a spa deck, BBQ Gardens and an Outdoor River Lounge.
- Forest Zone - Surrounding the development is a densely planted landscape of forest trees and shrubs that anchor the edges of the landscape podium.
There are 2 levels of condo facilities at the landscape E-Deck and Level 23. Unwind in an onsen bath, lounge at the Pool Deck or take a dip in the 50m lap Pool. Beyond, the Bio Lagoon transitions from the waterscape to verdant grounds that accommodate a jogging trail and tennis court. A myraid of exceptional facilities for a living joy for everyone in the family.
Only the finest quality finishing will be provided in The Crest. Kitchen appliances from Electrolux or equivalent, Intergrated Fridge from Bosch/Electrolux or equivalent while Sanitary wares are from Duravit or equivalent and Sanitary fittings from Hansgrohe or equivalent.
Compressed marble are fitted for the living, family, dining, hallway, Study, Dry kitchen area. Bedrooms except for bedroom with sliding door are fitted with engineered timber. The master bathrooms, kitchen are provided with Porcelain tiles while the common bathroom, powder room, yard, wc and utility room are fitted with homogeneous tiles.
Whether you are an investor or for own stay, The Crest will provides the right address for good return on investment.
Register your interest here for Developer's Special Discount promotion.
|Developer||Wingcrown Investment Pte Ltd (JV WingTai Land, Metro Australia Holdings Pte Ltd, Maxdin Pte Ltd)|
Full Facilities Condominium
Prince Charles Crescent
256,000 sqft (approximate)
Total No of Units
No of Car Park Lots
494 Lots (Basement carpark)
No of Towers
3 x 23-storey Towers By The Meadow 4 x 5-storey Island Villas blocks
Not later than 30 Jun 2018
Towers By The Meadow
Size (sq ft)
# of Units
|1 Bedroom||614 - 775||57|
|743 - 1001||89|
2 Bedrooms + Study
|883 - 1044||18|
|3 Bedrooms||1033 - 1335||35|
|3 Bedrooms (Hobby Loft)||1184 - 1389||41|
|3 Bedrooms + Study||1044||02|
|3 Bdrms + Study (Hobby Loft)||1453 - 1658||32|
|3 Bedrooms Dual Key||1141 - 1335||67|
|4 Bedrooms||1485 - 1711||08|
|4 Bedrooms + Study||1582 - 1690||04|
|4 Bdrms + Study (Hobby Loft)||1744||02|
|4 Bedrooms Dual Key||1367 - 1733||20|
|4 Bdrms Dual Key + Study||1453 - 1658||04|
|5 Bedrooms (Hobby Loft)||1841||02|
|5 Bedrooms + Study||1873 - 2002||08|
Size (sq ft)
# of Units
2 Bedrooms Villa
|904 - 1033||30|
|3 Bedrooms Villa||1173 - 1378||10|
|4 Bedrooms Villa||1604 - 1844||40|
- Redhill MRT station
- AYE, ECP, PIE
- Alexandra Primary School
- Zhangde Primary School
- Gan Eng Seng Primary Sch
- River Valley Primary Sch
- Henry Park Primary Sch
- Crescent Girls School
- Gan Eng Seng School
- Henderson Sec School
- CHIJ St Theresa's Convent
- St Margaret's Sec School
- Anglo-Chinese Junior College
- National University Singapore
- United World Colledge SEA
- Singapore Polytechnic
- Valley Point Shopping Centre
- Tiong Bahru Plaza
- Tanglin Mall
- Greate World City
- Ion Orchard
- Marina Bay Sands
- Ngee Ann City
- Mt Elizabeth Hospital
- Camden Medical Centre
- Gleneagles Hospital
- High Commission of Malaysia
- Indonesia Embassy
- PRC Embassy
- British High Commission
- High Commission Brunei
- Australian High Commission
- Botanic Garden
- Telok Blangah Hill Park
- Hort Park
- Kent Ridge Park
- Sentosa Resort
- Sentosa Golf Club
- Singapore Island Club
- Gardens By The Bay
- Phoenix Park Campus
- Located in the exclusive and prestigious Good-Class Bungalow enclave of Jervois
- Easy accessibility to CBD, Downtown Marina Bay, Orchard Road, Resort World Sentosa
- Numerous access points via Jervois, Tanglin, River Valley, Bishopgate, Grange Road, Alexandra.
- Near to many Embassies.
- Retail shops, eateries & restaurants, groceries stores in close proximity
- Walking distance to Redhill MRT station and short drive to expressways
- Good investment for rental : Sought after by tenants
- Right unit mixes : 1 to 2 bedrooms for singles, couples & executives, 3 to 5 bedrooms for families
- Award-winning Toyo Ito & Associates, Architects
- Almost every unit is unique with its own individual layout
- Provided with contemporary, branded and stylish interior fixtures and fittings
- 2 levels of facilities (E-Deck & Level 23) provided for your enjoyment and entertainment
- The Crest offers good capital gain prospect.