The Peak @ Cambodia
The Peak @ Cambodia is a new Freehold mixed development in the heart of Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
The Peak @ Cambodia is a new prime mixed development comprises of Luxurious Shangri-La Hotel, Shopping Mall, Offices and a twin towers of residential apartment located in the highly desired Chamkarmorn District in the Phnom Penh capital. Now you can live the masterclass vision and reap the benefits of the shape of things to come within the upcoming city in this country.
You have arrived when you owned a piece of the prized property within the Tallest building with 55-storey rising into the sky. You will now share the same address as the prestigious Shangri-La Hotel which represent the most distinguished luxury and recognition in this fast-rising city in Asia.
The Peak unique outstanding golden-bronze facade capture attention from all over the city. The residences are designed as a pair of high rise twin tower concept with about 500 units per tower. This development is destined to be the next icon in Phnom Penh.
Located in the envious site facing the River Esplanade on the one site and the splendid city view with a good view of The Independence Monument. It is just within walking distance to the Naga World 1 with casino, upcoming Naga World 2, Aeon mega Mall. It is near to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Australian Embassy, National Assembly building, Zaman International School .
It is also within short drive to the Preah Sihanouk Boulevard, Dream Land, Embassy of Russia, Elite Golf Club, Koh Pich City Hall. This is also the tourist hub with Phnom Penh International Airport just 30 minutes driving distance away. This is truly the most prime city location within the city.
With the 5-star luxurious Shangri-La Hotel as your neighbour, you know that you have arrived. Enjoy superb high-class hotel services within the scenic surroundings that will transform the skyline in this country. Relish on the best dining, business function rooms, spa experiences that only Shangri-La brand can offer to the elites and the famed.
Within this mixed development are 5 levels of shops catering for everyone's needs. Now you get to enjoy the one of the best shopping, entertainment, various dining options and everyday's conveniences just at your doorstep.
The Peak offers 2 levels of Sky Decks at the 14th and 55th floor for the residents. The facilities on the 14th level include Swimming pool, Pool Deck, Gymnasium, Yoga Room, Steam Room, BBQ Pavilion, Multi-Function Rooms, Reading Room, Landscape Features among others.
On the 55th level, enjoy a dip at the Infinity Pool, Jacuzzi while having a breathtaking view of the city and the river with the city in the sky. Or simply enjoy the sun by the poll deck. The two towers are link by a Bridge Deck which comprises a Bridge Lounge and Bridge Gym. This is definitely luxurious living in the city.
Being the tallest towers in the country, you will enjoy splendid open views of the River Esplanade, the whole Phnom Penh City, Diamond Island right from the balcony at your apartment. As a high grade development in this country, you can expect a residence with beautiful design elements for your apartment in the sky. This will be a place where you like to come home to every day and night.
You are not subjected to the ABSD, SSD and allow you to enter into this prime real estate with early-mover advantage at a highly affordable investment. To reserve a good unit in this The Peak at Cambodia, you just need to place a reservation of S$1,400. You need to proceed to sign the SPA within 14 days of reservation. You will need pay 10% of purchase price less the reservation fee within 7 days from the SPA date. Subsequently, a progressive payment will followed.
Whether you are an investor or for own stay, The Peak @ Cambodia is indeed the perfect development for good return on investment. This is the place that captures a unique brand of city living with a connectedness to nature.
Register your interest here for your Special Preview Discount promotion.
|Developer||Oxley Gem (Cambodia) Co Ltd|
|Development Type||Mixed Development (Residential, F&B, Retail, Office, Hotel)|
|Address||Village No14, Sam Dach Hun Sen Road|
|Site Area||136,380 sqft (approximate)|
|Total No of Units||1014, 507 units|
|No of Car Park Lots||1420 lots|
|No of Storey||55 storey|
|No of Towers||2 towers|
|District||Prime Chamkarmon District|
Size (sq ft)
# of Units
|Studio||463 - 560||76|
|1-Bedroom||635 - 775||152|
|2-Bedroom + Study||947 - 1033||115|
|Penthouse||883 - 1959||13|
- Zaman International School
- The Bridge Shopping Centre
- Naga World 1
- Naga World 2
- Aeon Mall
- Independance Monument
- 3G Sports Centre
- Elite Town Golf Club
- Dream Land
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- National Assembly
- Australian Embassy
- Embassy of the Russian Federation
- Chamkarmorn District is in the heart of Cambodia’s capital in Phnom Penh. Well-planned rejuvenation from renowned overseas developers is transforming this prime location in an urban city bursting with vibrant activities.
- Tallest building (55-storey) in Cambodia; Iconic Landmark
- No ABSD,TDSR and SSD required for purchasers
- Developed by Singapore main-board listed Oxley Group to ensure finest quality
- Outstanding Mixed development - Shangri-La Hotel, Condominiums, Retail, Offices
- Early Mover advantage, Be among the Elites to own a property within Shangri-La Hotel Complex.
- Deferred payment – translates to better cash flow for investors
- Low Cash Outlay.
- Cambodia is in the process to be integrated with the ASEAN Economic Zone which will have positive impact on the economy.
- Investors are setting up businesses here and the working population income is rising.
- More foreign property investors are buying condominiums since 2011.
- Properties have appreciated from 10% to 20% in 2014 and expected to do well in the future too.
- Young and better education population to ensure continued demand for residential properties.
- National revenue from tourism is expanding clocking in $2.5 billion in 2013.
- Near to to Nagaworld casino-hotel, Sofitel, Toyoko Inn
- Near to AEON mega shopping mall
- 2 levels of sky-terrace facilities including a infinity pool at the 55th level for breathtaking views while you swim
- Highly affordable for a prime Freehold property in the heart of the City
- Freehold prime property denominated in US dollars, ride on potential capital gain in capital and foreign exchange
- Good yield with Low Property Tax, Low Maintenance fees
- The Peak @ Cambodia offers excellent capital gain prospect.